*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Polka Dot Party!


Today's way to use challenge was to use ribbon, I love ribbon!! I just got some new DP from Jacksonbelle Embellishments and had yet to ink up take the cake so I put the two together and this is what I came up with. I am still trying to get the tutorial up, it has been a madhouse around here, will explain a little later as well as answer some more questions a little later today hopefully!!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here WT120 - Ribbon Revisted

Supplies: Take the cake, crosshatch, Pretty in pink, barely banana, ww, card stock, Daisy D's DP, Black ink, Markers, Brads, stickles, Cuttlebug, Party hat punch, Ribbon and dimesionals.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Ila said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

July 05, 2007 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

What a great card. I love it! All the texture and dimension are wonderful and I really love the color combination as well!

July 05, 2007 2:25 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wow!Gorgeous,you did so much and it looks so great!!TFS!!

July 05, 2007 4:08 PM  
Blogger Beth Thomas said...

What a great card!! I love the color combo, and I'm a big fan of polka dots so this caught my eye right away. I found your blog after you left a comment for me at SCS. I'll definitely be back!

July 05, 2007 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love that color combo!

July 06, 2007 3:56 AM  
Blogger Selena said...

Great Card, ths colors are so nice, so soft!

July 06, 2007 4:56 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

This is such a cute, cute card!!!! I love how it all just fkows together so beautifully!! Great job!

July 06, 2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

July 06, 2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I really love the colors you used on your awesome birthday card. So nice!

July 06, 2007 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!