*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, July 06, 2007

Flower Tutrorial


For today's limited supply challenge , we are CASEing new catty layouts!


Layout: CASE a catty layout
Layers: The same number or less (Do not add more layers.)
Embellishments: They can be changed. Use the same number of embellishments or less. (Do not add more.)
Colors: any
Stamps: any

I chose to case the scrapbook page on page 94 and turn it into a card, I picked this one because it worked well with the tutorial I have been wanting to do for you. I change some of the embellies buttons for brads, sewing for cuttlebug, Corner rounder for ribbon, I think that's it! So if you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC123 - Catty CASE.

Supplies: For the card and tutorial: Delight in Life, Like it a Latte, Chocolate chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, Cosmo cricket DP, Chocolate chip ink, Marker, Brads, Scalloped square punches, Cuttlebug, Brayer, Corner Rounder and Dimensionals.

The Supplies













Put Cutout Flowers in Cuttlebug ( I only do the large ones)


















Brayer your accent color over cuttlebugged flowers














Use a Stylus and a foam mat to give the image a popped up effect I rub the stylus firmly over the sides and a line up the middle of the flower and leaves














Turn flower over and use the stylus in the center of the flower so the middle sinks down a bit


There you have it! Now decorate to your style and taste!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Ok, I've printed it at work so I can try it at home. I've always thought about doing something like this but you make it look so easy, kwim?

July 06, 2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

Wow! another beautiful card and you make it look so easy. It looks like it would be harder than it is. Thanks for the great tutorial!

July 06, 2007 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the way it makes your flowers pop out like that! Very cool tutorial!

July 06, 2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

Girl, this is just unbelieveable. How do you come up with these beautiful ideas. This is just beautiful. I won't CASE you but I will come close. No, I will make the card for my friend, but just to her. I just love all of your cards. You are my inspiration. Have a great weekend and am looking forward to your next card.

July 06, 2007 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I'm amazed at your talent. You are so inspiring. By the way, Thanks for pointing out the challenge. For some reason I didn't get an e-mail? Anyway, Great job and thanks for the tutorial!Tammy

July 06, 2007 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This is simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

July 06, 2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Wow...so pretty! I love how you used the CB for the flowers! Such a pretty card!

July 06, 2007 7:30 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

How beautiful, as are all your cards, thanks for the tutorial, you make it seem so easy, I will have to try it.

July 07, 2007 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your card, its beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your tutorial!

July 07, 2007 9:52 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

your whole blog is chock full of dynamite stuff! great tutorial here. thanks

July 08, 2007 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!