*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happiness Aways!


This card was made for today's sketch challenge, on SCS, I love the softness of this card it is so feminine. Well the car is finally fixed!! We replaced the plugs and a bunch of other stuff yesterday, only to find we were still having some trouble........AUGGGG!!!!! Well off to the mechanic today and said it was the spark plug wires easy fix we could do ourselves so there you have it we fixed it!!

Happy 4th of July to my American Friends!!

I am hoping to have a tutorial up for you a little later today, I hope you will enjoy it!

I will also be back a little later to answer some more questions!!

If you are interested in this challenge you can find it here Sketch Challenge 131 .

Supplies: Happiness Always, Floral BG, Pale plum, Bashful blue, Mellow moss, and ww card stock, DP unknown, Black ink, Makers, Versa mark, white EP, II, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Ticket corner punch.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Awesome card Kelly! I love the color mix!

July 04, 2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Cute card- it seems a bit softer than your normal style ;)

July 04, 2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Karen Lindsay said...

This is a very pretty card. I'm drawn to the "vintage" look anyway. Very pretty!

Karen

July 04, 2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

Beautiful card! Happy 4th!

July 04, 2007 12:33 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Beautiful card, Kelly!! :0)

July 04, 2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

You are right. This is a very serene card. My aunt had a bedroom that I thought of right away when I saw the paper. thanks for a great memory. Thanks for sharing.

July 04, 2007 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful background paper! I empathize about your car; I hate car problems! I just want to get into my car, turn the key, and have it go. Good luck with that, and thanks for sharing such a romantic, timeless card.

July 04, 2007 5:55 PM  
Blogger wanda box said...

Your site has inspired me every since the first time I clicked on. I am a new blogger that has been tagged. soooo... I have tagged you in my blog.
Happy 4th

July 04, 2007 8:01 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This card is amazing! I too love the soft colors!

July 05, 2007 5:22 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card.

July 05, 2007 7:06 AM  
Blogger Selena said...

Love this - BEAUTIFUL card!

July 06, 2007 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!