*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, July 02, 2007

Eek! Eek Spiders!!


Today's TLC challenge was to use the unexpected embellishment! So with Halloween cards still fresh in my head I pulled out the Halloween decorations! I used fake cobweb and spiders for my unexpected embellishments! I really like how it all came together. If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here TLC123- The Unexpected..... I will be back soon to post the winner of the blog chocolate and answer some more questions!

Supplies: My Favorite Things Fright Night, Black, Going Grey, and Designer DP, Black ink, Cobwebs, Spiders, Oval punches, Brads, Cuttlebug, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creepy cool!

July 02, 2007 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very cute.
Great idea!
Christine
http://blog.seniorennet.be/chrilous

July 02, 2007 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute Halloween card! Like the dry-embossed background and the spiders.

July 02, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Verrrry scarrry!!! Cool!!

July 02, 2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Super cool card!
Your work is so amazing!

July 02, 2007 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo, what Michelle said, Creepy cool! Love it!

July 02, 2007 2:17 PM  
Blogger peata said...

That is cool. wicked spiderman,


Scrapbook Crazy- Mini album resource
Scrapbook Crazy Blog

July 02, 2007 7:35 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

OMG! You rock on sister!

July 06, 2007 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!