*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, July 02, 2007

And The Winners!!!

Yes I said winners!! You didn't know you were be entered for more then one draw did you?!! Well actually I am drawing for three things!!

1. Tuscan Rose Flourishes

2. TLC ( Top Line Creations) Page Elements Winter set

3. TLC ( Top Line Creations) Page Elements Autumn set

Both Page Elements are pictured below!

So here are the winners


1. Tuscan Rose Flourishes,
Lisa C. said...

Great candy, I would love to see a picture of your family together, all of you! :-)


2. TLC ( Top Line Creations) Page Elements Winter set, from the subscribers list rydavidson@tampabay.rr.com

3. TLC ( Top Line Creations) Page Elements Autumn set,
dini said...

shut up! I have been drooling over this set for months, but couldn't justify the purchase. Pick me! Pick me!

Dina
http://mamadinis.blogspot.com

Winner please email , you addresses so i can get these out to you-------> email found on sidebar!!

And now to answer a few more questions!

Jen said...

I absolutely love your website.........but most of all, I want to hear about any info regarding your hubbies stamps. I love them they are all so perfect for my house!!

Well there is some very big news regarding hubby's stamps, but for now I have been sworn to secrecy , I am dying to tell you all about it, but I have to keep hush until I get the green light! But OH MY WORD THIS IS HUGE NEWS! You will just have to stay tuned for more news coming in the next little while.

mimihas5 said...

I do have one question for you. How does it feel to have a husband who shares your passion for stamping? Oh how I wish mine did. :)

It is AWESOME to be with someone who shares my passion, he is the most supportive husband!! However there is one major downfall, he uses my supplies......LMBO!! No I don't mind cause I get to do double the shopping, no to mention her never complains about the price of anything he actually convinces me I need all the newest toys, paper etc. I really love sharing my passion with him!


jodene said...

What a wonderful awy to celebrate the holiday. This is a beautiful set!!! I just want to know what you thought of the new catty?

I really liked the new catty, not loved but really liked......LOL! I am excited about some of the updated supplies, as for the stamp sets I love about 20% of them, which is good for my wallet!! But with the new higher prices from SU here in Canada we pay way too much already I find that I am moving away from only using SU, and starting to try out some other companies.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Dottie K. said...

Congrats to all the winners. Enjoy your goodies.

July 02, 2007 4:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

wow, now I can never again say I haven't won blog candy.. YIPPEE! I am sooo excited to get this set, thanks ever so much!

July 03, 2007 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! The TLC sets look very fun.

July 03, 2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

Wow that was a lot of winners! Congratulations to you all!

July 03, 2007 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly I have to agree with you about the prices with Stampin Up !! If you know of any good canadaian places to order stamps from I would appreciate it!! I totoally love your stuff and hubbys too, how cool you both share the love of stampin!!!
Judy

July 03, 2007 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too agree about the SU prices! I thought they be going down to better reflect our almost-par dollar! Close To My Heart has consistently dropped their Canadian prices since our dollar has risen. I am disappointed about the SU pricing, so I will probably not buy much of their product anymore.

July 05, 2007 8:53 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Congrats to the Winners!
hopefully, next time it'll be the otherway around, wink, wink.

July 06, 2007 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!