*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sheer Delight


Today's color challenge was to use pretty in pink, chocolate chip and old olive together, so I thought of Delight in Life immediately! I may have gone a little overboard with the stickles *wink*

Oh my I am having a ton of car problems today oil in the spark plugs, so this will be a short post as I go and try to get it fixed.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here CC121: Infuse!.

Supplies: Delight in Life, pretty in pink, chocolate chip and old olive, card stock, basic grey blush DP, pretty in pink, chocolate chip and old olive, inks, Ribbon, Brads, stickles, stylus, Cuttlebug, chipboard coaster and dimensionals.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Very pretty! :0)

July 03, 2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is beautiful. Good luck with your car.

Mary

July 03, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger bethtrue said...

WHat a great card! thanks for sharing. GOod luck with your car. Congrats to yesterday's winners!

Beth (mommy to a busy 3 3/4 yr old)

July 03, 2007 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, does that card ever look yummy! I think I'm having a chocolate craving :) Great job!

July 03, 2007 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely card. I just love everything about it. The colors are super... and all the embellishments... How did you do all the embossing on the flowers and leaves? Looks stunning!
On an other note I am sad... didn't get the Tuscan Rose set... I just have to make do with my own fantastic stamps. :o) Just kidding... but I would have loved to own that set though...

July 03, 2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Rich and scrumptious!! :)

July 03, 2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This card is awesome! It has so much texture!

July 03, 2007 9:44 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome!!!!!!

July 06, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

Wow this one is just striking! I love the colors and the design! Awesome...just awesome!

July 09, 2007 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!