*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, July 23, 2007

Rockin Girl Blogger

I have been nominated by Tracy, StampOwl, Charlene, Lois , Lorri for the Rockin Girl Blogger award!! Thank you so much ladies!! I feel so lucky to have been nominated, little o'l me!!! And now



I get to nominate 5 more blogs for the award!! So I nominate:

Jason,My hubby not because he is my hubby but because he has the best story going on with his Chicken Who Did It Series!


Gina she is such a hardworking lady with some of the cutest stamps and supports a cause near and dear to my heart!


Kim if it wasn't for her and a stampin up party she hosted I would have never have been hooked on stamping!

Allison, for all she does in the blogging community, and she is such a sweetie!

Jailbird Stamper, such a super sweet lady who is very inspiring!

I will be back a little later with something to post just trying to get things back in order around here *wink*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!