*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Birthday!!


Markie's Mom was the featured stamper for today's featured stamper challenge on SCS, her gallery is exemplary, love her work! I predict she will be a dirty girl soon! I chose to case this card LSC101. I love softness of the the colors I chose to work with, reminds me of the colors found on yummy birthday cakes.....LOL! Who doesn't like birthday cake?!!!?? *wink*

If you haven't entered for the Draw for Blog Chocolate you can on the post above I will draw tomorrow morning! Good Luck! Now I will answer some of the questions that were left in the comments for the Blog Chocolate.

If you would like to try the above challenge you can do so here FS21: Arrrrgh!!! Ahoy there.....


Stamp4hobby said...I want to know how long you have been making cards. Do you enjoy any other kinds of crafts?
Well I have been stamping for three years now, but mostly just collected supplies and stamps the first two years....... seriously I maybe stamped 20 cards in the first two years. I started stamping more seriously in September of last year, I finally came to the reasoning that the supplies were no good just sitting there *blushing*.

I'm not too sure if you would call this a craft but I love designing a new Christmas tree every year, we add a full sized tree every year to our collection, so far we have a Winter white tree, Kids tree ( Santa's, candy,snowmen), Red and White Candy Tree, Victorian Tree, Burgundy and Gold Tree, Gingerbread man Tree, Ivory and Gold Tree, Tartan Tree. I'm not too sure what I am going to add this year.

Pattyjo said...My question would have to be this:
what do you think your first order to Stampin up will be for?
Well......it's a long list but here it is
Jumbo Swirly Wheel, Sweet Sampler, Wing it, Baroque Motifs, Polka Dot BG, Short and Sweet, Designer Label, Key tab punches, Tres Chic BG, Designer Paper, Bundled in Love, I thinks that's it at least for today....LOL!

greetingsbydebra said...
I love the colors you choose for your cards. How do you pick?
Well I have a few stand by favs like pretty in pink, chocolate chip, close to cocoa, I also do the color challenge every Tuesday on SCS, but mostly I get inspiration for colors from clothing, commercials, ads, the SCS gallery, sometimes I come by the colors from picking the stamps set other times from DP.

I will answer more questions in my next post!

Supplies: Sweet treats, Crosshatch BG, Pretty in Pink, regal rose, Certainly Celery, WW card stock, Black, white brilliance inks, Cuttlebug, brads, brayer,Gold Cord, Party hat punch, ticket corner punch, square punch, stickles, crystal effects, prisma pencils, gamasol, blending stumps,chipboard, bling, cm oval cutter, and dimensionals

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Yummy card there!! :) Love the colors soo much...soft and pretty. I agree, she has an AMAZING gallery for sure...almost overwhelming how detailed all her cards are. I think YOU should be FS for sure. What the heck, I just may have to totally CASE your card here, Lol!! :)

July 01, 2007 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are so many fun things to look at in this card - it is just wonderful!! tfs

July 01, 2007 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!