*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cool Caribbean Delight


This card was made for today's inspiration challenge, it was also inspired by a card by 4hounds on SCS sorry I don't have the link I just drew a rough sketch of it. I loved the inspiration for today's challenge the colors are so yummy!! Don't forget to enter for the Blog Chocolate posted above! I will start answering some of the questions later today after I come back from my mountain of errands.....LOL!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here IC82 - Clothing.

One question I can answer right now is how Phoebe is doing, she is awesome and is loving life here or at least that is what I like to believe.....LMBO!! Here is a little story of how her days are going.....

Well yesterday she decided it would be a good idea to chew through the cord that goes to the modem for the Internet, so there I am trying to post on my blog and the Internet wasn't working took me a while to figure out why!! So luckily I had an extra cord so I replaced and voila Internet! So our day goes on when all of a sudden my mouse stops working I check the cord it's plugged tightly, no chew marks.....LOL, so I restart the computer thinking maybe a glitch, no that didn't work.........Phoebe had pierced a tiny hole in the keyboard cord and for some reason you can't use the mouse if the keyboard isn't working.......so off to future shop to buy a new keyboard. Now I have gotten smarter and barricaded the area to the cords!

Let's see what else she terrorized the cats, played ball, chewed on Stephanie......LOL! No actually she is a joy we are totally in love with her! So cute and fuzzy! And she loves us too when she sees one of us she runs full tilt ears flying back, wagging her tiny tail, then she will leap into your arms and give nice puppy kisses!!

Supplies: Delight in Life, happy Harmony, Bodacious Bouquet, Polka dots and paisley, Fancy pants Bella Brush and Pollen Dust, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Blush Blossom card stock, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Blush Blossom inks, gel pen, Brads, Cuttlebug, Brayer, chipboard, Scalloped oval punches, Corner Rounder, sponges, Markers, stylus, Foam Mat, ribbon, and Dimensionals

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lois Michael said...

This card is beautiful!

July 01, 2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This card is super!! I love the colors, and well...everything about it! Wow!

July 01, 2007 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!