*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Haunting!



Well I just had to do another one of Markie's moms cards there were so many I liked that I just had to do one more! Here is the second card I decided to case LSC121 Tough Week...

If you haven't entered for the Draw for Blog Chocolate you can on the post above I will draw tomorrow morning! Good Luck!

If you would like to try the above challenge you can do so here FS21: Arrrrgh!!! Ahoy there.....







Supplies: My Favorite things Fright night Stamps, Cheesecloth BG, Old Olive, Vintage Violet, Black, Only Orange, WW and Designer DP, Vintage Violet, Old Olive, black, inks, Markers, Brads, Dimensionals, Scalloped Square and Circle punches, Ticket corner punch, Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Cuttlebug, and Gel pen,

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love all the Halloween cards I've seen lately & yours is no exception...love it!

July 02, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

I, too, enjoy the halloween cards. Even tho I do not celebrate the holiday,I do send my grandchildren cards with money for candy!!!! O, to be a grandmother!!!!

July 02, 2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger Beth Thomas said...

That is too cute. I love the layout and I've got to get that stamp set- just having trouble thinking about fall in this Alabama heat!

July 05, 2007 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!