*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ready For Bed


This card was made for the sketch challenge being hosted by Tracy at Tracy's Happy Place, she was kind enough to send me some bella images to play along because I don't have any of my own. I love Lavender Lace and Barely Banana together they are such calming colors........LOL! I just had to give Bella some bangs too, just like me *wink*

If you have not entered the for the Blog Chocolate posted above you do have until Monday morning to do so.

Supplies: Jammie Bella, Lavender Lace and Barely Banana, and WW card stock, Black ink, Marker, Brads, Primas, Dazzling Diamonds, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Scalloped Square punch, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Oh wow...see THIS is why I'm so GaGa over your blog creations Kelly!! :) I never would of put those colors together and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them here!! They ARE calming together. THANKS for stretching the limits of my poor little boxed in mind, Lol!! :) {{hugs}}

June 30, 2007 6:50 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

She is just too cute! Thanks for playin' and good luck! :0)

June 30, 2007 7:08 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This card is so cute, these Bella's are great

July 01, 2007 6:44 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your Bella card is so cute...and I love the colors!

July 01, 2007 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, now *I* love Lavender Lace and Barely Banana together!!! This is an absolutely adorable card!

July 01, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great color combo Kelly! She's so cute!!!

July 02, 2007 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, you're so smart to use your scallop square punch! I don't have the scallop rectangle yet, so I used my Coluzzle rectangle which took forever. Thanks for the inspiration!

July 05, 2007 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!