*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, June 18, 2007

Quick and Easy Cards


Today's TLC challenge was to create cards that are QUICK and EASY to either produce in bulk or create in 5-10 minutes. Her idea is inspired by her desire to encourage stampers use their talents to make card for the people in need of some good cheer in the Need a Lift Forum. What a great idea!! There are so many quick and easy cards that I have seen that are stunning! I have put together a few cards with this formula and absolulely love them!

Well it looks like we have actually found a puppy this time, the last one fell through as the lady was being very dishonest and kept changing her story, it didn't feel right so we chose to back out. I am just waiting for a picture of the little girls in the the litter so we can chose one, looks like our little girl will have to be flown in, poor little thing, but it appears to be the only way. As soon as I have a picture of her I will post her, we have already named her, but I will keep that a secret until we have a picture to go with her.

I love how the Tuscan Rose flourishes make it so easy to make a quick and elegant looking card! I also love the friends and forever words from my hubby's Langley Boy Designs. I may just have to go back and make some more!

Butterflies in Flight


Supplies: So Very, Flourishes and Butterflies from Tuscan Rose, Tempting Turquoise, and WW card stock, Tempting Turquoise ink.

Forever Butterfly









Supplies: Langley Boy Designs, Fancy Pants, Butterfly from Tuscan Rose, Bravo Burgundy and WW card stock, Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose ink.







Friends





Supplies: Langley Boy Designs, Flourishes from Tuscan Rose. Black and WW card stock, Versa Mark, Black EP.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

great cards, love the butterfly. Best of luck with the puppy, you were right to follow your instincts, they are usually right.

June 18, 2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger Karen Lindsay said...

Beautiful cards, every one!! :)

June 18, 2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Beautiful work!!

June 18, 2007 2:57 PM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

wow!

June 18, 2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

These are all great but I really love the Forever Butterfly!

June 19, 2007 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to have to get some of those butterflies, they look so real. beautiful cards!

June 19, 2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

I love all your cards. DO you use the adhesive backed Tuscan ROse stuff or the paper? Thanks so the inspiration!

June 19, 2007 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that butterfly card - it's simply gorgeous!

June 26, 2007 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!