*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, June 16, 2007

And Many More........



And Many More.............Today's inspiration challenge was a birthday cake and a pretty funky one at that! The cake is fantastic!! I didn't want to just recreate the cake I wanted to take from the cake add something of my own to it. Well this is not quite my normal style, however hubby says the card has a language of it's own and it says "I'm celebrating the heck out of your birthday"! So I hope the recipient will feel the same......LMBO!! I guess it will have to be hand delivered....LOL!

Well my ex is gone moved into his own place today!! We did it we survived 2 weeks!! Now back to some normalcy around here Ha! or at least I would like to think we are normal! *wink*

The Inspiration



If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here IC80 - Cake.

Supplies: Print Pattern BG, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Black and WW card stock, Versa Mar, Versa marker, Black EP, Chipboard (queen & co. kissy fit), Circle and star punches, Corner rounder, Ribbon, Wire, Bling, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - this is so cute! I have LOTS of those Queen & Co. letters! What a great use for them!

June 16, 2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Looks super (again!)...

June 16, 2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This card is fabulous, love your intrepertation.

June 16, 2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Karen Lindsay said...

Wow!!! That is SOME birthday cake and SOME card!! LOL! Wild! I'm sure the receiver will adore it!!

June 16, 2007 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job! it looks just like the cake! I love the colours and I love the stars shooting out!

June 16, 2007 5:02 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

You did a great job with the challenge! Love how this turned out!

June 16, 2007 10:07 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

This is amazing!!! So bright and cheerful and it is so cute too.

June 17, 2007 5:17 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

You did a fantastic job!! I absolutely love the chipboard letters! Just awesome!

June 17, 2007 5:44 AM  
Blogger Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card so rocks!!

June 20, 2007 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!