*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another Blogger RAK!!




I got another blogger RAK in the mail today, I feel so special getting two in a week! This beautiful Blogger RAK is from Toni at Inkyfingers: Everyday Art. You have to check out her awesome blog, she has so many gorgeous cards!

I just love the fold of this card, it is so nice, I'm going to try one of these, not to mention it is in pink and brown which is my favorite color combo and has a popped up butterfly which is something I just love!!! I wonder if she knew???.......LOL! Thank you so much Toni I love this card!!





The Inside

Once again you can visit Ton's blog here Inkyfingers: Everyday Art.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!