*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Party Time!


When I saw what the color challenge colors were today I automatically thought of party colors, so the wild about you gang came out to put a party on.......LMBO!The color challenge was to use Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Chocolate chip and if you wanted bonus color Tempting Turquoise. I love when these animals come out to party the are my favorite animals!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here CC118: Coral Celery.

Thanks you so much for all you happy anniversary wishes, we are truly thankful! After spending the day in the hospital last night with my step-dad I didn't really feel like driving anymore, I had already drive for four hours and sat for a four hours, so we decided to go out and celebrate on Friday night. Well we must have been praying double time because the ex found another place, a better suited one, closer to his work 2 towns over about 1/2 away he has decided to take that one. Which I like so much better! Thank you again for all your prayers!

Supplies: Wild About You, Karen Foster Snap Stamps(1/4"), Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Chocolate chip, Tempting Turquoise card stock, Versa mark, Marker, Gel pen, Brads, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Oval punch, Stickles, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Godchick said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Love these colors!

June 12, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger Libby Hickson said...

This is so completely cute!! Those colors are great on the animals, love your sparkley balloons, and your scallops & brads along the bottom - love it all!

June 12, 2007 11:05 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

WOW, what a great card, ready for the part, love all your embellishments.

June 12, 2007 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just LOVE those sparkly ballons!!

June 12, 2007 12:33 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Ahhhhh so cute!!!
Love the colours!!

June 12, 2007 1:11 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! Love the colors, balloons, and all the brads!

June 12, 2007 6:14 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Adorable Kelly! Love the colors!

June 12, 2007 8:41 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

This is such a fun card. It brought a big smile to my face.
Thanks for lifting me out of the blues.

June 12, 2007 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. I love the balloons!

June 13, 2007 7:04 AM  
Blogger Swamp Tulip said...

How stinkin' cute - I just love this card. Super, super job!

Teresa

June 13, 2007 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!