*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, June 11, 2007

Blogger RAK!!


I got a blogger RAK fro Tracy at Tracy's Happy Place. Tracy is just the sweetest I had mentioned to her that I would like to participate in her Bella Sketch Challenge but didn't have any bella's yet, So she sent me this beautiful card isn't it so yummy and some bella images!! Isn't she just the sweetest! Thank you so much Tracy!

So if you would like to try her challenge or check out her fabulous site here is the link to her site Tracy's Happy Place

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Glad you got them, Kelly. Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with!! :0)

June 11, 2007 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!