*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Forever


Forever that is how long the day is without you, my love. I had wanted a stamp with the forever is bold letters but not fancy, just a strong bold word that when you saw it you believed it, so I Jason create me this stamp, as part of his Langley Boy Designs. I really love the simplicity of the design. Today's way to use it challenge was to use flourishes, well I love working with flourishes, I used both my Tuscan Rose and my Fancy Pants Bella Brush flourishes (Doodlie Doo). I love how the fancy pants compliments the Tuscan Rose Flourishes perfectly.

If you are interested in this challenge you can check it out here WT117-Fabulous Flourishes!.

Well my ex got the second apartment he was looking at and will be taking possession of it on Saturday. Whew we made it!! It looks like we may have tracked a puppy down, but if you could still keep your eyes open that would be great as this is not a for sure thing quite yet. So I will be saying a prayer and keeping my fingers crossed about the move on Saturday and that we will be able to bring this sweet little puppy home soon.

Supplies: Flourishes (Tuscan Rose), Bella Brush (Doodlie Doo), Langley Boy Designs,Canvas, Creamy caramel, Bravo Burgundy card stock, Creamy caramel, Bravo Burgundy, and White ink, Ribbon, Bling, Brads, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

This is gorgeous Kelly!!!! I love the colors so much with those stamps!!! FAB!!

June 14, 2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Wow...you flourished very beautifully, Kelly! Love your card!!

June 14, 2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger MarieK said...

Beautiful card!

I want to hear more about Langley Boy Designs.

Jason has a stamp company???

June 14, 2007 8:25 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your card and what you did with the challenge, the colors are great and that little bling that you added.....WOW

June 14, 2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Beautiful Kelly!

June 14, 2007 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very elegant - love the colors, too!!!

June 14, 2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jan Scholl said...

Kelly, did you guild the edges of the forever layer after inking? Its showing a decidedly golden touch on my computer imager. I love the romance of this card.

June 14, 2007 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it...love the stamp "Forever". Love the colors...I just love your work!!!!

June 14, 2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous! I love the combo of flourishes!

June 14, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

Kelly, This is STUNNING! I love the colors and the way the 2 flourish stamps work so well together. I love the (Forever) stamp too. Great card. Ida

June 14, 2007 2:25 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

This is beautiful Kelly! You do such nice work! Glad that it looks like things are working out with the ex finding a place...fingers crossed for you!

June 14, 2007 8:58 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I love your card Kelly!! You are such an inspiration!

June 14, 2007 10:22 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

absolutely stunning

June 17, 2007 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!