*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary



Happy Anniversary to my husband Jason!! Excuse me while gush a while, Jason your are my everything, all I have ever or will ever need, you are my other half and without you I would not be complete. So Happy Anniversary I Love You!

So this is the card that I created for our anniversary, I will warn you the inside is a bit naughty, but the out side is from todays TLC challenge Gout Free tiling, if you would like to trt this challenge out you can do so here TLC120 - Grout Free Tiling. For the outside I first stamped what would be the tiles with small hand prints(walmart) and covered it with versa mark and clear embossing powder and then heat set that then I ran it through the cuttlebug and used my square punch to punch out squares. Then layed down the squares like tile easy as pie *wink*

For the inside I used my CM cutting system to cut out the circles, sponged the blush card stock with blush ink, for the brad I cut a circle in half and used the corner rounder punch to get the scalloped edge. I was inspired to try this after seeing HeatherN and Carriejoe's (SCS) round cards.



Well I am off to take my step-dad to the hospital for his tests, I hope I do get time to have dinner with my hubby later.

Supplies: I'm here, and Karen Foster Snap stamps (1/8th), Pretty in Pink, Black, Blush Blossom, close to Cocoa, Regal Rose and WW card stock, Basic grey's Blush paper, Pretty in Pink, Black, Blush Blossom and Close to Cocoa ink, Scalloped punches, CM Circle cutting system, Square and Circle punches, Corner rounder punch, Brads, Marker, Oval punches, Gel pen, Dimensionals, Sponge, amd Cuttlebug

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmao this is the funniest card i hope he liked it i have to make this for my dh

June 11, 2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

LOL, love the card

June 11, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Libby Hickson said...

What an awesome anniversary card, too funny!! Happy anniversary btw! :-)

June 11, 2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

That card made me laugh out loud!

June 11, 2007 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute card. I know he will love it.

Teresa

June 11, 2007 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! this is great! Laughing hard...awesome card! & Happy Anniversary to you both.

June 11, 2007 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure he loved his card! You are very creative! I'm glad to hear your love story. I'm happy for you and Jason. Even though I just read both of your blogs, it makes me feel close to you guys. Glad your still so in love. BTW, what did he give you?

June 11, 2007 1:10 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Happy Ann to you and Jasoniversary

June 11, 2007 3:04 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Quite the card and quite funny. Congratulations to both you and Jason.

Mary

June 11, 2007 3:15 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the card you made! The bottom one is soooo funny!

June 11, 2007 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Great card. Very original. I love the tile background and the scalloped edge...TFS!

June 11, 2007 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this card! Great job!

June 12, 2007 4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!! Too funny!!

June 12, 2007 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!