*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, June 17, 2007

First Class


First Class all the way from Canada!! To be able to make this card I had to have hubby make me the postage stamp template, I could not find a Canadian one anywhere! And to my hubby I would like to shout out a great big HAPPY FATHER'S DAY he is such an awesome dad!

Today's featured stamper was Greg or Pure-Genius this is the card I decided to case Birthday Fishes. If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here FS19.

Supplies: Gina K stamps, Karen Foster snap stamps, Black, Real Red, and WW card stock, Black , White and Real Red ink, Marker, Gel pen, Sponge, Prisma pencils, Gamaosl, Blending stumps, Ribbon.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the ribbon, it fits perfect, isn't Michal's dollar spot fantastic.

June 17, 2007 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! How did your DH make the postage stamp template? Very nice!

June 17, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Kelly, I just love this card. It brings a smile to my face. It is such a happy card. Love, Love, Love it.

June 17, 2007 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWZA!! This card is amazing! Love that stamp your hubby made for you! What a lucky gal! I wish I had my own artist in the house!! 4 thumbs up for this card!!

June 17, 2007 2:59 PM  
Blogger Ana Wohlfahrt said...

so cute!! I love those cow stamps..I might have to buy some too.

June 17, 2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

love that cow ribbon! great card!

June 17, 2007 9:52 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

What cooooowl card! Too funny!

June 18, 2007 6:22 AM  
Blogger sophia landry said...

Awsome, this is adorable and a real eye catcher. All your cards are wonderful and ispired! Thanks for sharing your work.

June 18, 2007 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!