*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch


I finally found some time to participate in Weekend Sketch #5. I also got to play a little more with my Green Thumb set from Papertrey Ink. I really like how this card turned out it is so sweet looking!

Well my ex got the apartment and should be able to move in on Tuesday. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! Tomorrow is my anniversary but I get to spend it in the hospital with my step-dad he has to get a dye test and a MRI so I am hoping to be home early enough to have dinner with hubby. Thank you so much for all shopping info in Calgary you guys rock!

Supplies: Papertrey Green Thumb, Real red, Glorious Green and WW card stock, Real Red, Glorious Green inks, Marker, Scalloped and Circle punches, Gel pen, Ribbon

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Gate fold, Kelly. Thanks so much for participating in my little challenge! Hugs and smiles

June 10, 2007 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cheery card! Great job on the challenge!

June 10, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger StampOwl said...

tee hee - I had been thinking of using those stamps to use on Beate's sketch challenge this week. I ended up changing my mind and decided to play with a new stamp I got the day before instead! Of course I love your card!

June 10, 2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

So vibrant and fun! Love the double scallop layers. :)

June 10, 2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that stamp set

June 10, 2007 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy, makes me want to go to the store & buy some sweet strawberries!

June 11, 2007 6:23 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your strawberry card is so pretty, and yummy! I love the scallops and doodling!

June 11, 2007 6:24 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

Yum. This card is adorable and yes, good enough to make me want some strawberries!!

June 11, 2007 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this card. The colors just pop! I love the doodling. TFS!
I hope you will have your dinner with your hubby!

June 11, 2007 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Super cute! TFS!

June 12, 2007 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!