*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just For You!


Today's sketch challenge was a little different, but gives a fabulous effect! I really liked this sketch and will definitely be using again. I got my order from Eclectic Paperie yesterday so I couldn't wait to put ink on these cute lady bugs, I just love stamp it is so perfect for a card front.

Just wanted to put the word out for those of you who live in Alberta or BC I am looking for a schnoodle puppy, so if you know of any in your area please let me know, I have checked a lot of online sources and Alberta seems to be the place to find them, I am interested in a female preferably black, and or dark in color. Emmie is really looking forward to getting a little sister, not to mentions the girls are very excited too!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 128.


Supplies: Lady Bug pail topper stampEclectic Paperie, So Saffron, Black, and WW card stock,Basic Grey Stella Ruby Paper, So Saffron, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke and Black ink, Marker, Gel Pen, Bling, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is so cute! I really like this sketch...must give it a try later. :0)

June 13, 2007 8:22 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Soooo cute!

June 13, 2007 8:34 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This is such a great stamp and works so well in the sketch. Great Card.

June 13, 2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Swamp Tulip said...

ADORABLE! What a great job. I enjoy your blog :)

Teresa

June 13, 2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! You've done very well with the challenge!

June 13, 2007 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!