*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, May 28, 2007

Kiss This!!!



Kiss this and don't mean on my rosy red lips! Actually this is line from a song that I like from Aaron Tippin called "Kiss this". I liked it so much I had hubby custom make the stamp for me. It fit perfect with the Lips stamp (STAMPABILITIES) that I got from HM Stamps. For today's TLC challenge the challenge was to use the wet paper watercolor technique, spray paper with water then stamp image dry with heat gun and stamp image again on top of the first image. So I thought some big wets kisses would turn out nicely.

I would also like to share with this beautiful Blogger Birthday RAK from Life out of the Shell
. Actually Deborah sent me two birthday cards she also sent one from SCS's BRAK club. You have to check out her site she has the sweetest creations!



If you are interested in trying this challenge you can do so here TLC118 : wet watercolor
.

Supplies: Lips(
HM Stamps),Hubby's Custom Stamps(Langley Boy Designs), Smitten, Pretty in pink, Real red and WW card stock, Pretty in pink, Real red , Black inks, Color spritzer, Marker, Singlo pen, Ribbon, Brads, Scalloped Scissors, Scalloped Circle punch, Circle cutting system (CM), and Dimensionals.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Lol!! That's too cute! Darn, I'd like to try this technique, but I don't have a spray bottle and not going to drive to town today. Well, you did fabulous on this challenge Kelly :)

May 28, 2007 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!