*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, May 28, 2007

Birthdays Cards From Friends!!

I wanted to share with you all the special birthday cards I got from all my blogger, SCS and close friends!

From Nancy


















From my ladies study made by Erica












From Ladystamper 920 (SCS) she was my big sis in the last round of secret sister


















From Stampingbug (SCS)















From Belledancer (SCS)













From Mlehmer (SCS)

















From The Crafty Tutrle (SCS)












from Vonnie64 (SCS)



















From Msamelia (SCS)



















From my good friend Erica












From Cookiehead (SCS)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

Great birthday cards! Thanks for sharing!

May 28, 2007 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lot of nice birthday cards! Congratulations!!

May 29, 2007 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!