*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!

Why is it a happy day you ask?!!? Well I finally got a picture of the puppy we chose and she has the sweetest face, she looks so much like Emmie did when she was a puppy, we don't have a date yet but probably within the next 2 weeks she will be arriving here. We are so excited to be welcoming the newest addition to our family Phoebe Kate, we will just call her Phoebe but all our pets have 2 names we have Emmie Elizabeth, Angelis Nathaniel, and Fiki only one name because she is my mom's cat, that came to live her when she moved away.

So here she is Phoebe Kate!!



How did we come up with the name you ask????? Well as true blue stampers we started, naturally with products we love and i love basic Greys papers. I wanted Lily Kate but Jason didn't really like Lily so I had just gotten my Phoebe paper and suggested Phoebe and it fit perfectly Phoebe Kate! Phoebe is a Schnoodle a schnauzer/poodle cross, the same as Emmie. I am so excited that she will be here soon!!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Pattyjo said...

She is just adorable! Once I had a miniture dog and I loved him so much. Your dog is soooooo cute!

June 19, 2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Congrats! She is adorable and love the name!! :0)

June 19, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

How adorable, contraulations, and what a great name.

June 19, 2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hahaha! She's adorable!

June 19, 2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh my! What a perfect name!! She's a cutie! Have fun with her!

June 19, 2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Congratulations--she is beautiful! I love how her eyes look so blue in the photo. She looks similar to the black cockapoo puppies we've had in my family.

June 19, 2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on your newest addition. we have a labradoodle a lab poodle mix and we love him!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

June 19, 2007 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart puppy! My Jake is an old man now (16 1/2) and he is a scottie/mini schnauzer mix. Can't wait to hear about the new member of your family when she arrives. post lots of pics!

June 19, 2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger shuggy said...

how cute is she!!

June 19, 2007 11:06 PM  
Blogger Jan Scholl said...

I thought maybe you were a fan of Phoebe Cates the actress who is married to Kevin Klein.

June 19, 2007 11:36 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Eeeeek! What a cutie! :)

June 23, 2007 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!