*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mmmmm....Chocolate Sunday



Thank You so much for all your wonderful birthday wishes!! You made me feel so special! I had a wonderful birthday, I went to lunch with a good friend at my favorite restaurant Boston Pizza mmmmm...., then came home surfed blogs for a while, then Jason ordered pizza from our favorite pizza place Panago, and we vegged on the couch together watching Blood Diamond. Perfect day.



I was able to combine today's featured stamper challenge and Chocolate Sunday together this week. This weeks featured stamper is Ked, I had actually never seen her gallery before but she has some gorgeous creations in it! This is the card I decided to case, Friends Always . If you would like ti try this challenge you can do so here FS16: WAKE UP!!!!!.

And for those of you who maybe dying to know what I got for my birthday well..........my mom and sister sent money so I could buy whatever I wanted so I ordered 3 of the Paper Trey sets!! Jason and the girls have ordered me a bind-it-all and a few other goodies!! And my good friend ordered me 2 packages of Cool Caribbean paper before it retires!

Ten excuses for eating chocolate:

1. I love it.
2. I love it.
3. I love it.
4. I love it.
5. I love it.
6. I love it.
7. I love it.
8. I love it.
9. I love it.
10. I love it.

(On the other hand, who needs an excuse??)


Supplies: Sweet Treats, So very, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and WW card stock, Basic Grey's Blush paper pack, Black, and Chocolate Chip ink,Velvet ribbon, Brads, Singlo gel pen, Prima Flowers, Versa mark pen, Clear embossing powder, Scalloped square punches, Prisma pencils, Gamasol, Blending stumps,Marker, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jacki Marie said...

That is my favorite Ice Cream Stamp! The card is beautiful!

May 27, 2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Kelly,
This card is the cutest thing I have ever seen....LOVE IT!!!

May 27, 2007 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this looks wonderful...and well i'm sure we are all fond of chocolates...it seems like you had a great time on your birthday...well birthdays are always special days for all of us...thanks for sharing this..it was really nice to go through this!!!

May 28, 2007 4:20 AM  
Blogger kathy said...

Cute card. sounds to me like you had a very lucky birthday

May 28, 2007 4:50 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

What a cute and yummy card!

I love your excuses for eating chocolate. Perfect!

May 28, 2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous card! love that ice cream stamp

May 28, 2007 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!