*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cards for Eileen!

Here are the other cards I made for Megan's Aide Eileen, I tried to make her a good variety, so the could be used for any occasion. I packaged them in a Plastic case that I order from Papertrey. So loved them, huge sigh of relief here.......ahhhhhh. I was a little worried as I always am when I give anything I make as a gift. Jason says I am too hard on myself, probably am but that is just who I am....LOL!

If Friends Were flowers.....
Supplies: Green Thumb, Butterfly Kisses Papertry stamps, Regal Rose, Lavender Lace and WW card stock, Regal Rose, Lavender Lace, and Certainly Celery inks, Crystal bads, Ribbon, Slot Punch Corner Rounder, and Dimesionals.














Thank You Berry Much
Supplies: Green Thumb and Butterfly Kisses stamps from Papertrey, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, WW, Card stock, Versa magic pearl ink, Certainly Celery ink, Scalloped Square punches, Marker, Gel pen, Ribbon, and Dimensionals.




















Bugs and Kisses
Supplies: Bugs and Kisses, Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Black and WW card stock, Black, Always Artichoke, Green galore and Bashful Blue inks, Cloud Template, Sponges, Marker, Ribbon, Corner Rounders, White gel pen














The Case
Supplies Little Lay stamps from Papertrey, Enchante dP,Pale plum, Mellow Moss and WW card stock, Plae Plum, Mellow Moss inks, Gel pen, Scalloped Circle punches, Plastic Case from Papertrey,

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

Those are so cute. What a wonderful gift! She is going to fell very special!

June 28, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

ok, I can't spell feel!

June 28, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous!! YOu are so talented!!
Love your blog!

June 28, 2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger StampOwl said...

These are all soooo adorable. I just got the bugs & kisses set in the mail today (mounting them as I am blurfing), looking forward to playing with the set.

June 28, 2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

ADORABLE!!! Great idea using that case!! By the way, had to order a cloud stencil because of you.. : )

June 29, 2007 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cards and case are just adorable! Using the case makes it look so professional. I'm sure she'll love it all.

June 29, 2007 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These cards are beautiful. What a very special gift. Thanks for sharing.

June 29, 2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Beautiful! I especially love the first one! The colors are great! I really need to use purple more. That is the color I pull out the very least.

June 29, 2007 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!