*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Welcome To the Funny Farm!!



Welcome to the funny farm or my family as I like to call it......LMBO!! This was the sketch for today's sketch challenge, love it because it allows you so much freedom for the image part. I chose to use Gina K's Barn and Animals found here Stamping Freak. I love her farm animals they are so cute!!

If you are interested in trying this challenge you can find it here Sketch Challenge 130.

Well tomorrow is the last day of school here and I still haven't finished my teacher's gifts yet!!! I may just be pulling an all niter tonight. Wish me luck and a splash of creativity.....LOL!

You will find the cloud tutorial under Tutorials down on the side bar, if you would like to learn how to make them.

Supplies: Gina K stamps, Karen Foster Snap stamps (1/8th"), Real Red, Green galore, Black and WW card stock, Black, Basful Blue, Green Galore inks, Reinkers, Aqua painter, Sponge, Markers, Cloud Stencil, Dimensionals, Liquid Applique.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

Too cute! Love the barn and all the farm animals.

June 27, 2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Just darling!!
Have lots of coffee and you'll be fine for your teacher's gift! You always come up with the greatest ideas,I hope you will show us!Can't wait to see!

June 27, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What an adorable card,love all those animals, and they look so happy.

June 27, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Love this card....tried to do the cloud thing....I did not do such a good job....

June 27, 2007 3:00 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

I love it, this is so cute! Great job!

June 28, 2007 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!