*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Toadally Love you!


Toadally Love you! I just got these stamps from High Hopes Stamps they are the cutest stamps and the best place to order from not only are prices awesome but she threw in some extra goodies as well!! Very generous I tell you!!

I made this card to go in the pack cards I am making for Megan's aide Eileen she has 10 grandchildren half being boys so I thought this would be a cute card for her to be able to give to one of them.

Supplies, High Hopes Stamps, Not quite Navy, Always Artichoke, WW, basic Grey Phoebe paper, Black ink, Prisma pencils, Blending stumps, Gamasol, Cuttlebug, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger mum-on-the-run said...

Wow, all your cards are amazing!!

June 27, 2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

what a great card, but then all your cards are.

June 27, 2007 7:11 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! How sweet is this?!

June 27, 2007 11:15 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Too cute!

June 28, 2007 6:38 AM  
Blogger Selena said...

So adorable!

June 28, 2007 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!