*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, June 22, 2007

Fishy Love!


Today's limited supply challenge was to use stamps that haven't seen the light of day forever. Fishy Friends is one of those sets for me, now I know why, I find this set very difficult to work with, I have ripped this card apart so many times, but I think I'm OK with the final outcome......I think......let me know what you think is there something I could change to make this card better?

If you would like to try out this challenge you can do so here LSC121- Neglected Nuggets of Gold .

I colored the fish with prisma pencil the used my versa mark pen to add glitter to their fins then after I set that I used the versa mark pen again the apply clear Ep to the rest of the fish then I set that. For the sea grass I used the cuttlebug to give the grass texture and just had cut the blades. For the sand I used an actual strip of sandpaper, raided hubby tool box......LOL!

Well school is almost here and I have to get working on teacher's gifts, but have no ideas being that their teachers are men this year, for Megan's aide, Eileen I was thinking about making a box full of cards for her, last year I made her a name frame, and for her birthday I made her a nugget box. If you have any idea on what to make the teacher's or Eileen I would love to hear from you.

Supplies: Fishy Friends, Crab & Co., Green Galore, Not quite Navy, Brocade Blue, Cool Caribbean, Mellow Moss, Gable Green, and WW card stock, Sand paper, Black ans Bashful Blue ink, Prisma pencils, Gamasol, blending stumps, Sponge, Cloud Template, Clear EP, II EP, Versa mark pen, Bling, Stickles, Cuttlebug, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG i thought this was so cute! i am going to case this! love it!

June 22, 2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

AWESOME! You've really done a great job! Rock on Sister!

June 22, 2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This card is AWESOME, I love it you did such a great job with it, all that detail.

June 22, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is such a cute card...and it looks 3D! Love it!

June 22, 2007 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, as a teacher, here are some "teacher gift" suggestions for male teachers: they are still teachers who have classrooms to maintain: what grade do they teach? Having a sticky note holder with a guy theme (reflecting an interest of theirs..sports, hobby, etc.) for their desk...or maybe altering a magazine holder for kid magazines in their classroom library. If you have taken pictures throughout the year of class events, a bound little book would be a neat idea. Pencils cans are always wonderful and needed. The box of cards also sounds like a good idea. Just incorporate more guy themes and not so much on flowers, embellishments, etc. HTH and good luck!

June 22, 2007 7:47 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Oh my, look at all those layers. This is amazing, like you. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

June 23, 2007 9:00 AM  
Blogger Gail Binette said...

What a wonderful design. Very creative.

June 26, 2007 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!