*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Oh My Word!!



Oh My Word!! Today's inspiration challenge was just that a challenge!! I'm not so good with this type of art. But I did come up with something, not too sure how I feel about it yet maybe it will grow on me as the day goes on!

Thank you so much for the teacher's gift idea's it was so great to her from a teacher's point of view what a makes a great gift idea!! Also I was asked a few day back if the about Tuscan Rose butterflies I used they are just on paper no adhesive but the paper is so cool it so so flexible and hold shape really well, all i had to do to add dimension to the wings was run my finger under then to get the desired shape! So cool!

Here is the inspiration for this card!



Supplies: Butterfly Kisses (papertrey), Fancy Pants, Taken with Teal, Eggplant Envy, Black and WW, card stock, Vellum, Taken with teal ink, Versa mark, Gel pen, Square punch, Scallloped circle punches, Gold EP, cuttlebug, Ribbon and Dimesionals

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Pattyjo said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!!!

June 23, 2007 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Great job. Thanks for the inspiration. dorothy Freber

June 23, 2007 2:12 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love your butterfiles.

June 23, 2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Absolutely beautiful but would I expect anything less from you.

June 23, 2007 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your colors are AMAZING!! I love all the squares...TFS!

June 24, 2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wow! What a beauty!! TFS!!

June 24, 2007 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!