*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Winter Dreams


For today's featured stamper challenge the featured stamper was Cambria Turnbow, she has an awesome gallery I had such a hard time deciding what to do. Here is the card I chose to case Snowy Trees. My card went a little awry, I just can't concentrate today we are picking up our puppy Phoebe at the airport later today so my mind is a little else where today. I did try to make another card but it was way off course so I trashed it and decided to settle on this one. You can't make it out in the picture but the snow and the tree trunks are covered with II and real sparkly in real life.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here FS20: It's Bomb-a-licious!!!!

Supplies: Trees Three, fancy pants stamps, Night of Navy, Black and WW card stock, Acetate, White staz on, Black inks, White EP, II EP, Versa mark pen, gel pen, Cuttlebug, Brads, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jody Morrow said...

I don't see where your card went awry. I think it's great!

June 24, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

I think this card is great.

June 24, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger StampOwl said...

I think this card looks fantastic - I love the darker colors you used and also the scallops & brads! Love all of it!!!!!!!

June 24, 2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Pattyjo said...

That card is Fabulous!!!!!

June 24, 2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wow this is a great card!!
New puppy...hope you'll show us pics of your new addition!

June 24, 2007 6:00 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is an awesome card! Congrats on your new puppy!

June 25, 2007 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!