*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shore Do Love You!


Who wouldn't want to be loved by this cute little guy! This cute little guy is from Gina K's summer line you can find them here Stamping Freak. This layout is from today's sketch challenge, such a cute layout it turned out to be. I chose to go with silver to match the bucket he was sitting in.

Well I'm off this morning to take Emmie for her summer haircut, so doesn't over heat during the next few weeks are the sun has decided to come back and make my town an inferno.......LMBO!! Can you tell I'm not a summer girl!

If you would like to try this sketch you will find it here SC129

Supplies: Gina K stamps, crab &co., Real Red, Brushed Silver and WW card stock, Black ink, Prisma pencils, Gamasol. Blending stumps, Word window punch, Scalloped and oval punches, Brads, Googlie eyes, Cuttlebug, Crystal effects, Marker.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Too cute! Love your blog. Hope you don't mind but I'm adding you to my blogroll.

June 20, 2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! I love the way you layerd the cuttlebug sheets! I've saved a picture of it to case one day in the future.

June 20, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This set is so cute,love your embossed background.

June 20, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is too dang cute! Love this card!

June 20, 2007 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors. Love how the red shows on silver. Super cute image... TFS!

June 20, 2007 2:20 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Very cute card. I like that you used the platic eyes to the lobster.

Mary

June 20, 2007 3:43 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I'm always eager to check out your blog, your cards are so unique!!
TFS such great talent!

June 20, 2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great card! The background reminds me of boiling water in a lobster pot.

June 21, 2007 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!