*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sweet Heart Shaker


Today's color challenge was to use Marigold Morning, Cool Caribbean and Pretty in Pink together, the colors together reminded me of baby colors so that is what I decided to make a baby card! The giraffe, in the oval is actually a shaker, not too sure if you can tell in the picture. And with our new addition to our house i thought this would be a perfect card to send to Grandma introducing our new bundle......LMBO! I know I'm a little off my rocker *wink*.

I just realized i only have 2 days left to get the teacher's cards and gifts done, I know will I will be this evening, yep in my craft room! Why do I wait until the lat minute to do these things???? ROTFLMBO!!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here CC120: So Long Cool Carribbean .

Phoebe seems to have made herself right at home, she is such a good puppy slept through the night without having to go potty! Pretty good for an 8 week old! she is such a joy to watch, her and Emmie are bonding quite well, I think Emmie really likes having her around. Since my Mom and her dog Brooks moved away she hasn't really had anyone to play with, so she has been playing non stop with Phoebe.

Supplies: Bundle of Joy, Marigold Morning, Cool Caribbean and Pretty in Pink, WW card stock, Black, Marigold Morning, and Pretty in Pink inks, Gel pen, Cuttlebug, Scalloped oval and Oval punches, CM oval cutting System, Brads, paper piercer, Micro beads, Acetate, Ribbon, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great card, yes those colors are certainly baby colors, glad to hear that Phoebe is making herself at home and getting comfortable.

June 26, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is adorable. I enjoy visiting your blog and looking at all of your lovely cards.

Mary

June 26, 2007 3:01 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Ahhhhh perfect baby card!! Love those pastels colours!!
Your cards are always amazing!TFS!!

June 26, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Very cute card! These colors are pretty, and I love the little hearts and scalloped oval.

June 26, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger Karen Lindsay said...

Such a cute card! Love the idea of making a shaker with those "ingredients" and colors. :)

June 27, 2007 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!