*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sweet Bakery Window


Today's Way to use it challenge was to use Scallops, well I love using scallops, and since getting this new stamp from Stampendous I have been wanting to a bakery window scene, so i used my favorite colors chocolate chip and Pretty in Pink!! I love how this little store front window turned out. I am so sorry I am so late posting this but it was the kids last day of school this moring, so we had to deliver all the goodies to the teacher's THAT"S RIGHT I GOT THEM DONE!!! thank you for all you encouragement!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here WT119 - Scallops!

I will posting the gifts a little later today, as well as some Blog Chocolate to celebrate an upcoming milestone of 100,000 hits!! Whohoo thank you ladies!! So for helping me achieve this milestone I will be giving away something very special!

Supplies: Stampedous Tiers of Treats, So very, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Black, Watercolor paper, and Au Chocolat DP, Black ink, Re-inkers, Aqua painter, Brads, Marker, Versa Mark, Acetate, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Corner Rounder, and Dimesionals..

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Fantastic

June 28, 2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger Selena said...

This is just so delicious looking! Fab card!

June 28, 2007 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, it's beautiful! Great blog!

Marina

June 28, 2007 11:38 AM  
Blogger ParisEstates said...

This looks amazing - good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing it with us!

June 28, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

Kelly, what awesome cards! Anyone would be honored to get cards from you!

June 28, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oooh! So cute! I've been thinking about getting that stamp myself and I think you just sold me!

Fabulous job!

June 28, 2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Brilliant design!

June 28, 2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger StampOwl said...

ohhhh what a beautiful card, I love that stamp!

June 28, 2007 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute idea =)

June 28, 2007 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

June 29, 2007 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!

June 29, 2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

This is soooooo cute! I love it!

June 29, 2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger Gail Binette said...

You aren't the only one who loves it Kelly. I think it's one of the sweetest (no pun intended) cards I've seen in a long time. Makes me hungry for sweets now! I love visiting your site when I'm craving chocolate ya know!

July 02, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! Love, love, love this card....AND your blog! You are very talented, indeed. :-)

July 03, 2007 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!