*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Puzzling Puzzle


I finally got a chance to sit down and play with Gina K's Love you to pieces. I decided to make a puzzle for my nephew using the puzzle pieces from from Gina's set. I think it turned out rather cute and that he will have fun with it. I hope it isn't too easy fro him now that he is in grade one.

I can't wait to see him this summer, i only get to see him once a year so I am looking forward to this years visit. Maybe one day my sister will be move back to BC until then I will look forward to their yearly visit.

Supplies: Love you to Pieces stamp set,(GINA K), Puzzle (Michaels), Real red, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Black, inks,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!