*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, May 14, 2007

Bonjour Mon Amie

Today's TLC challenge was to make 3" x3" cards I haven't made any of these in soooooo long, I
forgot how fun they are to make! I love how simple they can be when the are so scaled down. If you are interest in trying this challenge you can do here TLC116 Let's Warm-Up!. I brought out my flourishes from Tuscan Rose again I just love these they are so versatile and elegant looking.

Don't forget to check out stamps for sale on the post below!






Supplies: Flourishes (Tuscan Rose) , Carte Postale, Pale Plum, Sage Shadow and WW card stock, Enchante designer paper, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Bravo Burgundy, and Rose red , inks, Scalloped Circle and circle punch, White gel pen, Brads, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ila said...

This is Absolutely Beautiful!! I love everything about it.

May 14, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

J'aime ta carte!! Love this card!!
Bonjour Mon Amie!!!

May 14, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Omg Kellie I love the mon Amie card it is exquisite.

May 14, 2007 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!