*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rose Delight


For this chocolate Sunday I thought I would share with you one of my all time favorite recipes, I love these Peanut Butter Balls they are simply the best!!



Peanut Butter Balls

1 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup graham crumbs
8 squares baker's chocolate

Beat sugar, peanut butter. Stir in Crumbs. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on waxed paper lined sheet. Chill 30 min. until firm

Melt chocolate in microwave on medium power for 2-3 minutes. Dip balls to cover in chocolate and place on waxed paper lined cookie sheet, chill.
Store covered in fridge.

Today I also participated in the featured stamper challenge on SCS the featured stamper this week was Vitality she has a great galley so choosing a card was a little difficult. After finally narrowing it down I chose
Totally Delightful
. I kept the layout the same and changed the colors and used my stardust pen to add some sparkle. If you would like to try this challenge you can do here
FS15: It is VITAL




Supplies: Delight in Life, Polka Dots and Paisley, Rose red, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Taken with teal and WW card stock, Rose Red, So Saffron , Chocolate Chip, Black ink, Ribbon, Singlo pen, Stardust pen, Aqua painter, Markers, Dimensionals, Scalloped scissors.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love those peanut butter balls too! I usually make them at Christmas, but now you have me hungry for them. Ü
Beautiful card too.
Debbie

May 20, 2007 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! Thanks for sharing...great card!

May 20, 2007 2:29 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is a great card! Love the colors you chose!

May 20, 2007 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds yummy - I think I'll give that recipe a try!

May 21, 2007 6:36 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

oh yummy! i may have to try that recipe

LOVE the card.

May 21, 2007 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!