*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, May 21, 2007

Resisted Roses


For today's TLC challenge the challenge was to use the crayon resist technique, I have never tried this technique so it was a first for me. I can't believe how easy it was!! I can't believe I have put this off for so long and it was this easy and the results were gorgeous! Wow it sure has been warming up here it has been a pretty hot weekend here, think I might take the kids to the beach today maybe get some pictures of them.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here TLC117 - Crayon Resist

Supplies: Mixed Bouquet, Best Blossoms, Cool Caribbean, Lavendar Lace, Black, Glossy paper, Cool Caribbean, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Black, Sponge, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! It's been a while since I've done crayon resist... thanks for the inspiration!

May 21, 2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

breathtaking! I'm not usually a techniques girl, but I am going to have to try this one.

May 21, 2007 12:31 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

That is the best card I've seen in quite a while--LOVE IT!! WOW...you aced it on the colors and layout...and of course this challenge!! Those roses are sooo kewl :)

May 21, 2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous! love the colors and the layout! perfect stamp set to use for crayon resist!

May 21, 2007 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!