*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spring Butterflies


Today's inspiration challenge was to make a card from the featured pictures which were of a little girls bedroom accessories. From the pictures I took the color theme, butterflies and flowers, and created this card. There is no actual stamping in this card only sponging. If you would like to learn how to make these clouds you can check out my tutorial here How To Make Clouds.

If you are interested in trying this challenge you can do so here IC76 - Little Girl Bedroom

Also be sure to check out my hubby's blog for other stamp sets he has created for sale My Husbands Craft Blog we would like to place our order tomorrow morning so if you are interested in any of the sets let us know.

Supplies: Certainly Celery, barely Banana, Pretty in Pink and WW card stock, Bashful Blue ink, Cloud template, sponge dauber, oval punches, hole punch, word window punch, markers, prima flowers, brads, ribbon, and dimensionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Wow! This screams little girl!!

May 19, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is so pretty......so girly. I love the pastel colors.The butterflies are so adorable. Oh my gosh! Your husband is a stamper!!!! I popped over to his blog for a minute but will go back and look around some more. Lucky you to have a husband who loves stamping too. :)

Mary

May 19, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This card is gorgeous! SOOOO pretty!

May 20, 2007 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!