*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Stamps for Sale

I'm cleaning up my stamp area to make room for more, here are some sets I'm getting rid of. I am willing to make bundle pricing, if you wish to buy more then one stamp set. Shipping is extra usually $4.95 depending on how much you buy. I accept paypal. I am also open to offers so go ahead and ask me....LOL


Stamps for Sale

Frosty $13
Timeworn Trim $5
Bundle Up $15
Treat Yourself $25
Island Blossoms $20
Funky Firs Wheel $5
All I Have Seen $8
Happy Occasions $10
Big Tag Punch $10
Olive You $10
Toucan Of my Love $15
Love is a Great thing $12
Gently Falling $8
Pocket Friends $15
Bitty Bugs Wheel $5
Heartfelt Thanks $25
Kanji $8
Sweet talk $7****Gone
Noble Deer $15****Gone
Polar Pals $15 ****Gone
Adoring hearts Jumbo wheel $6 ****Gone
Leaves and swirls Jumbo wheel $6 ****Gone
Swirling Stars Jumbo wheel $6 ****Gone
Give Thanks $16 ****Gone
All wrapped Up $15 ****Gone
All wrapped Up acc. $7 ****Gone
Ahoy Matey $19 ****Gone
Pretty Princess $15****Gone
Bubble Queen $17****Gone

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was tagged on my blog and asked to list 7 things about me and then tag 7 other blogs. I read yours often and thought I'd tag you! So now it's your turn... list 7 things about yourself on your blog and then tag seven other blogs (and don't forget to link them back to yours!)!
Have a great week!

God Bless,
Sara frawley

May 14, 2007 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!