*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dreams Grow



This sketch is from today's sketch challenge on SCS. At first I wasn't too sure about it, but after the card was completed I found that I really liked it, I love being pleasantly surprised don't you? I got to use more of my Stella Ruby paper I love the colors in it!

If you want to try this sketch you can do so here Sketch Challenge 124

Don't forget to check out stamps for sale , there is both current and retired stamps on the list.

I am so sad this is the last week of all the show I watch expect for House, What am I going to do until September when they come back?.....ROTFLMBO!!! I know stamp more!! I am also sad that the summer holidays are almost here, Megan loves school and finds the summer too long to go without the routine that a school day brings.

Supplies: Happy Harmony, Black card stock, Stella Ruby designer paper, Black ink, Marker, Brads, Oval Cutter (CM), and Dimensionals.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Lovely!

May 16, 2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This is amazing Kelly!

May 16, 2007 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't get onto SCS right now. So I decided to pop on over to your blog and check out your new post.
Beautiful card!Love the layout, oval with sentiment and the paper of course!!

May 16, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger kathy said...

truly beautiful

May 16, 2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

You're card was amazing today!! wonderful job!!

May 16, 2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful!! I love this card sketch...I must try this one and soon!

May 16, 2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful! love that sketch

May 16, 2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

what an excellent way to highlight a sentiment...I'm inspired to try this again!

May 16, 2007 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love everything about it, except that it wasn't something I made. LOL!
Gina K.

May 16, 2007 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is stunning, simply gorgeous! Sketch is cool, but your choice of paper/colors really make it a lovely work of art!

May 17, 2007 6:50 AM  
Blogger Pam Speidel said...

BEAUTIFUL!! :)

May 19, 2007 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!