*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cinderella's Carriage


So I was looking at the beautiful flourishes the I got from Tuscan Rose and thought to myself hey one of those reminds me of the wheels on Cinderella Carriage! So I just had to try to recreate it. My darling hubby the best man in the whole world cut out the flourish used for the wheels, I love him so much for doing that for me!! I know this may not be the most beautiful work of art, but it took a lot of work to get it to look like this.....*wink*.

The carriage is made from a shimmer vanilla card stock and is covered with Iridescent Ice, the door is on vanilla shimmer with gold embossing powder, the wheels, the top and the leaves are on brushed gold paper embossed with gold embossing powder.

You have to check out the flourishes set at Tuscan Rose it is a gorgeous set and so versatile!

Supplies: Flourishes(Tuscan Rose), Blossoms Abound(leaves), Brushed Gold, Shimmer Vanilla, Printed paper?, Versa mark, Versa mark pen, Iridescent Ice, Gold embossing poweder, Circle cutter(CM), Oval punch, Craft knife and Dimesionals.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats really pretty, Love the Idea so cute will have to try something like that. Great Job!!!!
Teresa

May 13, 2007 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to cut out individual designs; it takes a lot of time and patience, but I always enjoy the results. Wow, this must have taken a lot of both (time and patience). I find this a beautiful card and again am shaking my head at your great creativity. Thank you for sharing.

May 13, 2007 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, that is a wonderful recreation of Cinderella's carriage. I love those flourishes, too, but being a SU demo, I am not so patiently waiting, hoping that SU will come out with some really pretty flourishes, too. You know, something to replace the 92 sets I lost from the retirement list :(

May 13, 2007 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a work of art? I think it's fabulous! Some little girl would be thrilled to get a card like that. Or a big girl, for that matter! ;)

May 13, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Simply Stunning! All of your creations are amazing but this truly shows how much work you've put into it! I love it! We only have boys in this family, so I would never think to make something like this. You could frame it! TFS!
Tara

May 14, 2007 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!