*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Put Your Big Girl Panties On!


Put Your Big Girl Panties On! and Just Deal With It! I love this saying! I loved it so much I had hubby design so customs with the saying and the panties for me. Today's way to use challenge was to use small stamps, smaller then 1.5" so it was a perfect time to finally use these. If you would like to learn how to make these clouds you can check out my tutorial How To Make Clouds .

Nothing like airing out your laundry......ROLFLMBO!!!

If you like to try this way to use it challenge you can do so here WT113 - Small Stamps rerun .

Supplies: Hubby's Custom stamps, Karen Foster snap stamps, Bashful Blue, Black, and WW card stock, Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pretty in pink, Black inks, Hemp, Tiny Clothes pegs, Sponge, Cloud template, Cuttlebug, Dimensionals.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Totally adorable! You are soooo creative! :-)

May 17, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

This is just too funny! I have the perfect person I could have sent this to yesterday.

May 17, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...I love it!

May 17, 2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

What a fun and funny card! That was a hoot! TFS

May 17, 2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger BarbK said...

I'm also ROTFLMBO! Too cute and hilarious.

May 17, 2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness gracious . . . this is so hillarious.

May 17, 2007 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wonderful! I love it!

May 17, 2007 4:26 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

this is funny I love it. I hope you have emailed karen foster to tell them you do not want those stamps discontinued

May 17, 2007 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great design and totally funny.

May 18, 2007 3:11 AM  
Blogger Samm said...

What a great card!!!LOL!!!

May 18, 2007 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, since I just won this set on your DH blog, I thought I'd hunt down your blog also to see if you have any ideas for the big girl panties set too. I'm off to check out your cloud tutorial and explore around your blog a bit. Adelle

June 01, 2007 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!