*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chocolate Cupcakes Mmmmm.........


This card was designed from today's sketch challenge on SCS. A perfect sketch for the use of smaller stamps. Who doesn't love chocolate cupcakes, I know I do! With my birthday coming up this Saturday I may just get to enjoy some. I love the Divine swirls cuttlebug folder in close to cocoa reminds me so much of chocolate icing mmmmm...........! LMBO! Now I want chocolate!

If you would like to try this sketch you can do so here Sketch Challenge 125 .

Supplies: oh so sweet, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate chip, Pretty in pink, and WW card stock, Chocolate chip, Pretty in pink, ink, Brads, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your card is so cute! I love the pink and brown together. Thanks for putting a link to your blog in you SCS gallery. I haven't figured out how to do that yet! I hope you'll stop by my new blog and check it out.
jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com

May 23, 2007 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy that is yummy looking!

May 23, 2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oooh! This is fabulous too!

May 23, 2007 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is so simple but yet effective and oh so cute!!!!

May 23, 2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh....that's absolutely adorable. I agree....the Cuttlebug swirls remind me of chocolate icing! TFS!

May 23, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger StampOwl said...

oh wow, this is sooooo gorgeous!!!

May 23, 2007 2:36 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Yummy...looks so delicious!!

May 23, 2007 7:18 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful card. almost makes me wish i hadn't sold that set lol!

May 23, 2007 10:13 PM  
Blogger Mimi Hornberger said...

This is awesome. It reminds me of the peanut butter balls you posted. Yummy! TFS!

May 24, 2007 5:40 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Yummy! This is such a cute card!

May 25, 2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!