*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Certaily Old Vintage Blossoms


Today's color challenge on SCS was to use Certainly Celery, Vintage Violet and Old Olive together, I haven't worker much with vintage violet, so this was a really great challenge for me. I thought violet blossoms would be gorgeous, and they are I love how they turned out! I added a few butterflies, like I had seen on my lilac bush this weekend.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here CC115: Certainly Vintage.

Supplies: Blossoms Abound, Butterfly of Happiness, Fancy Flexible Phrases, WW, Certainly Celery, Vintage Violet and Old Olive, card stock, Certainly Celery, Vintage Violet and Old Olive, inks, cuttlebug, stickles, and dimensionals

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your card is so elegant and lovely!

May 22, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Kelly!! I just ordered this set and should have it in a few more days...can't wait to play now!

May 22, 2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

WOW! This is so stunning! So soft and pretty!

May 22, 2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

AS USUAL YOUR CARD IS BEAUTIFUL

May 22, 2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh my goodness your card is beautiful! I love elegant cards and that is what I see when I look at your card.....elegance. Love the butterfly. :)

Mary

May 22, 2007 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!