*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, May 25, 2007

Dream Big Graduate



Today's limited supply challenge on SCS was to make graduations cards using non traditional grad stamps. I had to think quite a bit for this one since we don't know anyone who is graduating this year. So because Jason's sister will be graduating next year I decided to make it for her. Which excited me because I could make a pretty grad card! I used one of the flourishes from that I got from Tuscan Rose . I just love these flourishes the are so versatile and have so many uses. All the other stamps are from Stampin Up.

The little flowers are cut out and glued on they also have a little bling in the center. The butterfly is cut out and popped up on dimensionals and covered with stickles.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC117 - Graduations Galore

Supplies: Flourishes from (Tuscan Rose), Butterfly of Happiness, Happy Harmony, Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red and WW card stock, Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red inks, Stickles, bling, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger The Turner's said...

Absolutely stunning! Great work!

May 25, 2007 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

This is so beautiful! Love the flourishes and that butterfly!

May 25, 2007 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolute beautiful! Stunning!

May 25, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

what a great idea!the card is beautiful.

May 25, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

I just love how you make the butterflies look as if they are ready to "fly" off the card!
Awesome!

May 25, 2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is lovely and a great addition to the gallery!

May 25, 2007 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is so beautiful! I love dropping by because you always amaze me with your gorgeous creations. TFS

May 25, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

Fantastic! This is just so lovely & very different for a Graduation card. You nailed the challenge. Ida

May 25, 2007 2:48 PM  
Blogger Karen Lindsay said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the flourishes and the colors you used. Just beautiful!

May 25, 2007 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, great color choices.

May 25, 2007 4:24 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Stunning card, Kelly!! I love that flourish...so pretty.

May 25, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous! I love the big flourish, and the big butterfly!

May 25, 2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Oh, I'm sooo in love with this card! You did such a gorgeous job on this one. Mmm...Mmm...Mmm... :)

May 26, 2007 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS CARD! TOO BEAUTIFUL!! SUPER JOB!

May 27, 2007 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!