*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday' Color Challenge


Todays' color challenge was to use Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy and Brocade Blue. These colors are so pretty together, Roses in Winter has been begging to be inked up, so that's the set I chose, not to mention it is one of my favs. On the side bar I am compiling a list of Stores that ship to Canada, also check out my ebay store I have some items for sale in there. Off topic it was brought to my attention that if you didn't have blogger you couldn't leave a comment, I have remedied this, so if you want to leave a comment please feel free to do so* OK, Ok so that may have been digging*

Supplies Used:Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy, WW and Brocade Blue card stock, Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy and Brocade Blue ink, Warm Words, Linen, Weathered and Roses in Winter, Ribbon, Brads

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

This is nice! :o) I wasn't sure about this color combo...I knew they'd look good together, but until I did the challenge myself, I thought it might look a little dreary? But you succeeded in making it soft and cheery. :o) Great card!!

January 24, 2007 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your card. The roses are beautiful & I agree... the colors work well together. Another beautiful creation!
Peggy

January 24, 2007 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The roses look gorgeous in those colors - love your final design.

January 25, 2007 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!