*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Neapolitan Ice Cream


I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! Do you remember that song? The other night I had a huge craving for ice cream, and I think it may have affected my creative process. I have had this set forever and I think this is the first time I have used it, it is really a fun set to work with. Neapolitan ice cream is not normally my favorite, I'm a Rocky Road kinda girl *wink*, but I do love the colors!

Supplies used: Sweet treats and riveting stamp sets, Black and Chocolate Chip ink, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, VV and WW card stock, Ribbon, Circle punches, Prisma pencils, Gamasol, Blending Stumps, Iridescent Ice, Black Marker, and Ticket punch, Crystal Effects

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Very nice colours!

January 18, 2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This is so cute...I like those colors and the doodles you did around the edges...sweet!

January 18, 2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger Gail Binette said...

Well after a design like this you deserve a triple scoop! I love your doodling around this yummy delight! My favorite is Hood's Boston Redsox/Fenway Fudge. Not suppose to eat this sort of stuff, but ever now and again I treat myself. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do (especially around that time of the month!)

January 19, 2007 5:08 AM  
Blogger Jenny Mick said...

Very cute! Now I really want ice cream!! TFS!!
Jenny (jfstamps on scs)

January 19, 2007 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!