*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My First Fluffles!


This is the first time I have made a fluffles card, I had some fluffles images sent to from the wonderful members of the Wish RAK group on SCS, you ladies rock! Well I have got to tell you we have been rocked by another winter storm, big winds last night and woke up to a couple inches of new snow and they are saying we are supposed to drop to -15 by the end of the day. Guess it's a great day to stay in and stamp!

** I just wanted to let you know that I posted the template for the his and her valentines, it is availble in the post below.**

Supplies used: Background Basics stamp set and Fluffles image, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery, and WW card stock, CM printed paper, Certainly Celery and Basic Black ink, Oval punch, Scalloped oval punch, Prisma pencils, Blending stumps, Gamasol, Stardust clear pen, Ribbon

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Wow!
The snow must have missed us. Not a flake to be seen. It was windy last night and it's cold, going to Costco doesn't sound like much fun, but it's gotta be done.
Your Fluffles is so cute and is that a much-loved scalloped giga punch oval? How did you get your hands on one?

January 10, 2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Sean Carter said...

Wow your creation looks amazing...really liked it...and thanks for sharing it with us...do keep up the good work...and hey i've also put a few interesting stuff over at my blog so drop by sometime and check out all that's there!!!

January 10, 2007 9:58 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Fluffles is so cute. Great card. I can't wait to see your template for the his and her's cards.

January 11, 2007 7:14 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

So cute...love the Fluffles, the scallop punch and the DP...

January 11, 2007 7:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That cat is so cute! Love your card! Wish I had one of those punches!

January 11, 2007 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!