*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, January 19, 2007

Smitten With You!


Another Valentine card, I love making Valentine's Day cards! I love all the really cool ribbon that comes out around Valentine's Day, it's so hard to choose witch ones to buy, I know I know I should just buy them all......lol! We love ordering a heart shaped pizza from Boston Pizza for Valentine's Day, they only have it available for one night a year so if you have the chance try one, the kids really enjoy it too. Not to mention that Jericho comes back on Valentine's Day, we are so excited that show is so addicting, never even thought for a moment that I would be interested in a show like that, but I surprise myself sometimes.

Supplies used: Smitten stamp set, Real Red, WW, and Vellum card stock, Real red and Stazon White ink, Heart punch, and Ribbon.


Yup, that's right. I have seen this up on a few blogs recently and now it is my turn. I was just tagged by Tracy.

A - Available or Single:Married
B - Best Friend: My hubby...Jason
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of Choice: Diet pepsi or anything vanilla
E - Essential item you use everyday: My computer
F - Favorite Color: pinks and browns
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Langley, BC Canada
I - Indulgence: Skor bars
J - January or February: February
K - Kids & Names: Stephanie 11, Megan 10
L - Life is incomplete without?:my family
M - Marriage Date: June 11th 2005, but we have been together since October 2000
N - Number of Siblings:one sister
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: snakes
Q - Fave Quote: Put your big girl panties on and deal with it!
R - Reason to Smile: my hubby, my kids, my life
S - Season: winter
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Gina(Gina K Designs), Kim (Kim's Creations), Kenra(Inking it Up With Kendra)
U - Unknown fact about me: I have 2 special needs daughters
V - Vegetable you don't like: brussel sprouts...yuck!!
W - Worst Habit: being too negitive
X - X-rays: head, chest, abdominal, nose
Y - Your Fav Food: Greek Chicken Souvlaki !!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This is beautiful...love the vellum envelope...great work!

January 19, 2007 7:36 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Very cute Valentines Card!!

Kelly, if you get a chance check out my blog. You have been tagged!!

I check out your blog every morning...thanks for sharing with us :0)

January 19, 2007 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!